From the mind of the Irish Witch...........



What a fun piece this was to make!!  While playing around with some clay that was left over from another project, I came up with this design.  I started by sculpting little skeleton parts and accidentally made a scary faced flower.  Knowing that coffin decor is big this season I decided to make my own.  Soon pushing up daisies was coming together.  Creative paperclay and prosculpt were used to complete this project. 

The coffin its self is about 6” in length and about 2” in height.  A little Skelly is tucked inside and wrapped in purple velvet.  As skelly pushes the lid of his coffin up, he also pushes up some scary faced daisies. 

I really enjoyed created this piece and I hope you see the fun in it.

Happy Fall and Halloween Witches,
Susie K, The Irish Witch of Willow Hollow


Designed and created by Susie Krichbaum

$40.00 plus Priority Shipping


For ordering information please contact me at Susiewhc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment